Phlomis russeliana is an herbaceous perennial with a slow, creeping root stock with hairy, rounded grey-green leaves, upright flower spikes are produced from late spring through summer, these are topped with whorls of soft yellow flowers.
Leave the flower heads for winter interest and a source of shelter for insects, the flowers are very attractive to pollinators and insects.
- Height: Easily maintained to 50cm, flowering to 90cm
- Spread: Easily maintained to 50cm
- Foliage Colour: Green-grey leaves
- Flower Colour: Pink/Rose
Soil Type: Well drained, sandy, loam, chalk
- Position: Full Sun
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H6 (-15 and below)
- Type: Herbaceous Perennial
Supplied in either a 9cm pot or 2 Litre pot, please select from the drop down menu when ordering.