Blue Border Phlox, this is a classic perennial, creates a good bushy habit with dark green foliage. In mid-summer flower spikes are clustered together and open to strong lilac Blue scented flowers.
- Height: Flowering to 1.2m
- Spread: Easily maintained to 50cm
- Foliage Colour: Lance Shaped Dark Green
- Flower Colour: Blue Purple Upright Panicles
Soil Type: Well drained, loam, chalk
- Position: Full Sun-Partial Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy H7 (-15 & Below)
- Type: Herbaceous Perennial
Supplied in either a 9cm pot or 2 Litre pot, please select from the drop down menu when ordering.