A useful perennial for both an early show in the border and for shady areas, this is one of those useful plants that will grow in full sun as well as deep shade meaning that every garden has a spot for it!
A slowly creeping perennial with arching stems to 90cm, the leaves are attractive with a pale blue - grey green leaf with bold white margins, these shoot up in spring with bullet like shoots, these unfurl to reveal rounded, lance shaped leaves alternating up the stem.
Tubular, green tipped white flowers hang beneath these arching stems giving a nice effect.
It can have an early dormancy and will die back completely to the root over winter, new shoots will be produced in the following spring.
- Height: Flowering to 90cm
- Spread: Easily maintained to 1m
- Foliage Colour: Rounded, lance shape Green Variegated White Margin
- Flower Colour: White, tubular with green tips
Soil Type: Well drained, sandy, loam, chalk, clay
- Position: Full sun through to Full Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy H7 (-15 and below)
- Type: Herbaceous Perennial
Hardy, herbaceous perennial
Supplied in either a 9cm pot or 2 Litre pot, please select from the drop down menu when ordering.