(Japanese Lace Fern)
This evergreen fern is easy to care for and provides all year interest, making it ideal for novice gardeners or those looking for a low-maintenance planting.
Polystichum polyblepharum is best grown in shady gardens, as part of a well-drained border or in a container.
- Height: Easily maintained to 1m
- Spread: Easily maintained to 1m
- Foliage Colour: Dark Green
Soil Type: Well drained, sandy, loam, chalk
- Position: Full Shade - Semi Shade
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H7 (-15 and below)
- Type: Herbaceous Perennial
Grown in a 2 Litre Pot