(Salvia Rosemarinus officinalis)
Common Rosemary with scented foliage, ideal for culinary uses. Produces light blue flowers in Spring.
A dense shrub up to 2m, small linear green leaves with white beneath are strongly scented of the famous rosemary scent. Blue flowers are produced numerously in clusters through Spring and are very attractive aesthetically as well as being attractive to insects.
- Height: Easily maintained to 2m
- Spread: Easily maintained to 1m
- Foliage Colour: Green
- Flower Colour: Blue-purple
- Flowering Season: Spring
- Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, loam, chalk
- Position: Full Sun - Partial Shade
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H7 (-15 and below)
- Type: Shrub
Supplied in either a 9cm pot or 2 Litre pot, please select from the drop down menu when ordering.