Sedum Frosty Morn
A remarkably good plant, large, flat flower heads of rich pink flowers with white edges open in late Summer. Makes a good clump of foliage with large oval grey/blue succulent foliage with white margins.
Old flowering stems can give interest through Winter and are very useful for harbouring insects over Winter. These are best removed in Spring as the rosettes of foliage start to show at the base.
- Height: Easily maintained to 40cm
- Spread: Easily maintained to 30cm by regular pruning after flowering
- Foliage Colour: Pale Green/grey with white borders,
- Flower Colour: Pink flowers
Soil Type: Well drained, sandy, loam, chalk
- Position: Full Sun
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H5 (-10)
- Type: Herbaceous Perennial
2 Litre (17cm)