Related to Hollyhocks and produce spikes of similar flowers which are smaller in size.
The pale pink flowers create a lovely contrast against the dark green foliage and it's height makes it an excellent addition to the middle or back of the border.
- Height: Easily maintained to 90cm
- Spread: Easily maintained to 60cm
- Foliage Colour: Dark Green
- Flower Colour: Pale pink
- Flowering Season: Summer
Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, loam, chalk
- Position: Full Sun - Semi Shade
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H4 (-5 and below)
- Type: Herbaceous Perennial
Grown in a 2 Litre Pot