Spiraea Sparkling Champagne
Raised by Peter Moore, a Longstock introduction: www.bredbypetermoore.co.uk
A new variety with colourful young growth coming out a reddish-orange colour fading to green. Pink & white flowers are produced through Summer and contrast well with the foliage. In autumn the foliage changes through red, yellow and orange as the leaves fall.
Prune after flowering to maintain shape and regenerate growth.
Grows to around 1m with a similar spread, will tolerate most soils and situations, a really easy shrub to get going and a fine variety.
More info available direct from the breeder here: Bred By Peter Moore
- Height: Easily maintained to 1m
- Spread: Easily maintained to 1m
- Foliage Colour: Reddish-orange fading to green then back to reddish-orange in the autumn
- Flower Colour: Pink and white
- Flowering Season: Summer
- Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, loam, chalk, clay
- Position: Full Sun - Partial Shade
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H6 (-15 and below)
- Type: Shrub
Supplied in either a 9cm pot or 2 Litre pot, please select from the drop down menu when ordering.