(Pheasant's Tail Grass)
A medium sized clump forming grass with a wonderful mix of green, red, orange & yellow foliage, tall and architectural in the garden and grows happily anywhere from full sun to dry shade, works best in a moist soil in semi shade.
- Height: Easily maintained to 75cm
- Spread: Easily maintained to 50cm
- Foliage Colour: Bright green, quickly turning red then orange
- Flower Colour: Red tinged flowers in clouds above foliage
Soil Type: Moist, well drained, loam, clay, chalk
- Position: Full Sun - Partial Shade
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H4 (-5 to -10)
- Type: Evergreen Grass
Do Not Prune, this grass is best left unpruned and raked through with hands in the spring to remove older leaves, new leaves will bring on a fresh flush of foliage and regenerate the plant, thin seedlings to allow new plants to thicken the clump.
The plant will be supplied in a 2 litre pot