Syringa Palibin is an impressive dwarf shrub with pale pink/lilac blooms in late spring, can be grown into a bushy shrub.
These plants are from cuttings so do not make suckers (shoots from the base) so can be reliably grown and all shoots from the plant will carry the deep pink flowers.
- Height: Easily maintained to 1m
- Spread: Easily maintained to 1m
- Foliage Colour: Dark green rounded
- Flower Colour: Dark pink to lavender flowers
Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, loam, chalk
- Position: Full Sun
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H5 (-15)
- Type: Deciduous
Supplied in either a 9cm pot or 2 Litre pot, please select from the drop down menu when ordering.