(Chinese Meadow Rue)
Thalictrum delavayi is a fine and sought after perennial grown for its attractive leaves and the huge display of flowers in early summer. The mass of flowers gives an impressive effect with clouds of pink/purple flowers especially effective if planted in groups through the border.
- Height: Easily maintained to 1.5m
- Spread: Easily maintained to 50cm
- Foliage Colour: Dark Purple fading to grey green and attractive when young
- Flower Colour: Purple flowers
Soil Type: Moist, well drained, loam, clay, chalk
- Position: Partial Shade
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H7 (-15 and below)
- Type: Herbaceous Perennial
Hardy, herbaceous perennial
Best in semi shade with a moist, free draining soil
Supplied in either a 9cm pot or 2 Litre pot, please select from the drop down menu when ordering.