A wonderful perennial growing to 6ft in some cases, produces tall flower spikes topped with mounds of lavender flowers. Perfect for adding height in the border.
Can suffer for low temperatures over winter but will renew itself if left to seed.
- Height: Easily maintained to 2.5m
- Spread: Easily maintained to 0.5m
- Foliage Colour: Green
- Flower Colour: Lavender
- Flowering Season: Summer through to autumn
- Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, loam, chalk
- Position: Full Sun - Partial Shade
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H4 (-5 and below)
- Type: Herbaceous Perennial
Supplied in either a 9cm pot or 2 Litre pot, please select from the drop down menu when ordering.