A tall perennial with whorls of deep green pointed leaves and spires of white flowers during summer and early autumn.
A good addition to the back of the border, good for pollinators and perfect for a cottage or wildlife garden.
- Height: Easily maintained to 90cm
- Spread: Easily maintained to 60cm
- Foliage Colour: Deep green
- Flower Colour: White
- Flowering Season: Summer and early autumn
- Soil Type: Moist, well drained, sandy, chalk
- Position: Full Sun - Semi Shade
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy once established, H7 (-15 and below)
- Type: Herbaceous Perennial
Supplied in either a 9cm pot or 2 Litre pot, please select from the drop down menu when ordering.